Review of DynaPay — Business Payment Provider
Payment systems are one of the vital infrastructural elements of the payment market. Today, Finscanner will review one of the leading innovative financial platforms — DynaPay Ltd.
If you’re looking for a good banking alternative then this payment provider might suit you well. Our DynaPay analysis covers everything you need to know about their open solutions and services, containing the latest information.
- DynaPay is a UK-based authorized electronic money institution established in 2017 (part of the DYNINNO Group founded in 2004). It offers Payment Accounts (Virtual IBANs), Payment Acceptance Services and an open API that allows customers to incorporate payment capabilities into their existing business infrastructure.
- Accounts offered by DynaPay are multi-currency accounts, allowing account holders to keep their funds in 30+ currencies (including EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, ILS, HUF, PLN, JPY, CNY, HKD, and SGD) to over 180 countries. In addition to a multi-currency account, DynaPay is offering local UK accounts, where it has its own Sort Code and local accounts in the US for EU and UK registered entities.
- It supports over 15 global and local payment schemes, including SEPA, SEPA instant, SWIFT, Target2, Faster Payments, CHAPS, ACH, FedWire, and others.
- DynaPay is a progressively thinking team of banking experts, following the ultimate goal of sharing their know-how in the FinTech industry.
- Being part of DYNINNO Group. DynaPay can capitalise on its call center infrastructure and expertise in providing personalised service remotely. All customers are allocated a dedicated Account Manager who is there to support his business and make dealing with DynaPay a personal experience.
DynaPay Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom with reference number 900840.
Business Payment Account
Business Payment Account is a multi-currency account that is offered with several pricing plans for different customer groups, namely DynaPay Basic, EEA Registered Entity, Multinational Entity.
- DynaPay Basic. UBO(s) and Director(s) are residents of the EU/EEA region. Entity is registered either within EU/EEA and is conducting low-risk business activities.
- EEA Registered Entity. UBO(s) and Director(s) are residents of the EU/EEA region. Entity is registered either within EU/EEA.
- Multinational Entity. UBO(s) and Director(s) are not residents of the EU/EEA region. Entity is registered either within EU/EEA or Hong Kong and Canada.
The main criteria for determining the overall assessment are the pricing of the services, onboarding difficulty, support quality (customer service), and service popularity. Notwithstanding a limited sample of reviews provided by Finscanner’s partner TrustPilot, the overall customer experience in working with DynaPay is highly rated. In this way, DynaPay can be considered an excellent business payment provider that rapidly evolves on the market with a primary focus on the UK & Europe.
- At the moment, DynaPay offers a 3-month trial with no monthly fee.
How to open a DynaPay account
Account opening is completely remote and online. All you need to do is to go to the Finscanner marketplace, search for DynaPay profile and hit the “Apply” button. The further procedure takes 24 hours from the time you send all the documents to have your account operational. You will have personal manager support during the onboarding stage to pass KYC as smoothly as possible. You can then enter your DynaPay account, fund it and start using it.
If you still have any questions left, feel free to contact us directly today!