Review of Airwallex — Empowering Businesses
If you operate internationally, need to pay suppliers and contractors, or outsource jobs overseas, then Airwallex UK Ltd might be a great option to consider!
Today, Finscanner will review this electronic money institution providing global accounts, borderless cards, and money transfer services — as well as a suite of payments APIs aimed at businesses for payments. Our Airwallex analysis covers everything you need to know about their open solutions and services, containing the latest information.
Review of Airwallex - Empowering Businesses
If you operate internationally, need to pay suppliers and contractors, or outsource jobs overseas, then Airwallex UK…
- Airwallex is a global payments fintech founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2015. It provides business accounts that enable high-speed and low-cost international payments and accept payments from anywhere in the world. The core products of Airwallex include domestic and international accounts, multicurrency payment cards, and wallet.
- Its global payments network can process domestic and international transfers in 30+ currencies and 130+ countries.
- Airwallex has grown to over 1,000 people across 19 international offices in 11 territories. It has around 20,000 customers covering areas like e-commerce, tech/SaaS companies, and professional services. It also has 500 platform customers that have embedded Airwallex’s services within their own services to power transactions.
Airwallex Limited, company number 10103420, is located in LONDON, United Kingdom, and is part of the nondepository credit intermediation industry.
Global Account is an Airwallex collection capability that works like a bank account. It provides you with an account number that allows you to collect funds from various platforms such as PayPal, Amazon, or your merchants via SWIFT and/or the domestic payment method.
For domestic payments, you can get an account in:
- Australia: AUD, NZD, SGD, CAD
- United States: USD, NZD
- EU: EUR, CHF, SGD, CAD
- Great Britain: GBP, CHF, SGD
- Japan: JPY
- Hong Kong: USD, HKD, CNY
And for SWIFT payments, find the full list of 30 currencies here.
Global Accounts collect the payments for you and transfer them all to your Airwallex Wallet. From the wallet (where your money is held), you’ll be able to send payments.
Your Wallet is the main store of funds in your account that provides valuable information about the funds you hold and your recent transaction history. Your account will include Wallets for each currency that you hold with Airwallex.
Airwallex Borderless Card is a virtual multi-currency debit card issued by Visa that allows you to make payments in multiple foreign currencies and pay for goods and services both online and in-store. Physical cards will be available in the UK soon.
- 0% international card fees. No more surprise foreign transaction fees on expenses like software subscriptions or marketing. Reinvest every dollar back into growth.
- Pay directly with your multi-currency balance. Expenses are charged directly from your multi-currency wallet, eliminating unnecessary FX conversions where possible.
- Auto-convert at the best FX rates for international card transactions. Even when you don’t have the needed currency balance, Airwallex automatically converts your funds at its market-leading FX rates.
The main criteria for determining the overall assessment are the pricing of the services, onboarding difficulty, support quality (customer service), and service popularity. In terms of the vast amount of reviews provided by Finscanner’s partner TrustPilot, the overall customer experience in working with Airwallex is highly rated. The noteworthy advantage of Airwallex is minimal transaction fees and competitive exchange rates, which make it a truly fit money-saving option for a business of any size needing to make regular overseas payments.
Are you ready to start using Airwallex?
All you need to do is to go to the Finscanner marketplace, search for the Airwallex profile, and hit the “Apply” button. Next, you need to set up your free boardless account, get verified, and provide business details. Make sure you have carefully entered your information before submitting your verification. After that, you will have to wait for the Airwallex team to review your information. This process usually takes 1–3 business days, and if any additional details regarding your application are required, a member of the Airwallex team will contact you.
If you still have any questions left, feel free to contact us directly today!